2. I finished that damn shrug. The sleeves look long, and it just seems larger than I was expecting even for 12 - 18 mos, but I think it works as a layer -- for a 2 year old. My displeasure at the sizing will of course make me feel obligated to knit something else for the cutie patootie. (Sorry no photo of the final FO I really just wanted to get it out the door. But it's done!)
3. Speaking of baby knits, my friend sent me a picture of that stroller blanket in action. I might give this pattern another crack for my cousin's baby.
4. I spoke of Starteritis and the question is, with two of my projects looking to be done for this weekend, it would make too much sense to just finish the other 2 I have on the needles, so now what? I have decided to take a crack at the Entrechat shrug (yes a little shrug obsessed right now.) Maryzona on the "Favorite Pattern" discussion for MySistersKnitter KAL recommended it. So, I'm off the to the races.
5. But really who can start just ONE project right? I mean what's the point of that stash and those containers of needles, otherwise?? I've been obsessively watching Luther with the Manfriend. (new season is debuting on BBC America on Tuesday). The story is fantastic. We didn't read any specifics before we started watching, and seeing the story and characters unfold has been dreamy.
|Oh Idris, you can make questionable moral decisions anytime with me.|
6. I think like many of you, this weekend I'm looking to laze about, spend some quality time with my family and crafts. If I can throw in one "easy bake". I hope to post some of the long weekend adventures before the end of it, and to read some of yours!
7. I am decidedly a little addicted to Candy Crush. I find myself sneaking time to play before dinner etc. My son busts me and it's not a pretty scene, this parental role reversal.
8. Lastly, if you haven't had a chance, or you have some friends who want to throw their hat in for the raffle. Post here.