Monday, May 7, 2012

Uncomfortable

There is a good chance my Spanx are a size too small. However I fear if I go up a size the waistband might be at my throat for that "overall" control top effect.

I could hear my stomach during a meeting. (This happens if your meeting is scheduled from 11:00AM - 12:45)

Before you leave the house (but you don't notice it until you've left the house) there is some "grayish" stain on your black dress. What is that? Is it napkin lint? Is it snot? What is it?

Crying in public. But they aren't strangers.

Close talkers. I don't want to move away and offend them, but I am also uncomfortable they are so close.

Hearing my own voice. Ugh, especially when I am impatient, I can't stop the words coming out of my mouth. It doesn't matter if it's with friends, co-workers or my kid. I hate sounding like an a**hole and not being able to take it back. Now the world has proof of my a**holeness, yay. 

Touching other people's clothing in the middle of conversation. Often when talking to people, I have a habit of touching an article of their clothing. Usually a cardigan ... especially a knit cardigan -- store bought, handmade, unfortunately I know no boundaries. Except below the waist. I do not touch below the waist.

Ugh, did I mention moving underwear?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment