Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The obvious report


I have an iPhone. I don't know how to use it much. I found out there is a maps app this weekend. I also forget I can take fancy photos of things.

If you don't drink enough water, you get dehydrated.

If you don't eat by the time you are supposed to, it can make you cranky, even if you are old and chubby like me.

There is never enough time to knit.

It's very hard to take photos of in progress knitting when it's bunched up on circulars.

Decluttering only works if you actually take the stuff out of the house and not just lined up in your hallway.

Uploading photos takes so much longer than I think, but keeping them on the computer and not sharing ... doesn't count.

Pedometers only work if you put the battery in them, and set a pace.

And that is the rundown of how I am still skipping the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment