I'm on target to finish that baby cardigan this week and hopefully work on my pumpkin socks. I won't make the My Sister's Knitter KAL deadline, but honestly, that's OK. I never make the KAL deadlines anyways, ha!
1. Child Sophisticate -- yes, yes, I know again, another small people knit AND another pattern repeat, but what can I say? Someone has asked/requested and you know, I've never done one in green or a bigger toddler size.
2. Finish a cardigan I have had on the needles since January or so. I stopped knitting it because the weather out here was so warm. Yes, it is still warm. Hellooooo drought. I have completed the body, so now it's just the rest.
3. Need to knit a hat. Just need to. Probably a Turn A Square, Jared Flood because its a fun/simple knit. Oh, and there is DEFINITELY yarn in the stash for a hat ... or two. ahem ahem.
4. Another cardigan. I've been in love with Uniform for a while. It speaks to the simplicity I truly am (stylistically), but allows me flexibility in pattern which I always crave -- I have not decided which components I'm going to use for my Uniform, yet. However, that's part of the excitement of this project. I have some stash yarn options for this one too. The pattern was a birthday gift from a very kind and generous Andi.
5. Handwarmers. Simple ones. I just want to knit some for myself stockinette with some pretty worsted yarn that does all the "work" for me.
And with those 5 (well 6 if we rope in the pumpkin socks), I think I've sealed my fall/winter line-up. There will be some other small knits mixed up in there, but I feel good about this.
The undercover secret list of distractions
- A little girl cardigan for the girl with the curls, CL.
- Coffee sleeves for a school fundraiser in school colors black and yellow! (though uniforms are black & white, thank goodness)
- Socks, delicious, easy traveling, best yarn ever socks.
- Maybe a shawl. Maybe a husband scarf, maybe a cousin cowl ... oh so distracted already.