These may double for awkward as well. It depends.
* Worrying you might have lice. It makes you feel itchy. Really Itchy.
* Swearing in a meeting, and they know you don't have tourettes.
* Chatty people in public restrooms, that aren't really your friends.
* People who want to hang out, but your kids don't get along.
* Telling the truth
* Eating someone else's food you really don't want to at a sitdown dinner.
* Being at a small social gathering with someone that
a) you know doesn't like you
b) you don't like
c) smells bad
* Talking about someone who is within hearing distance and someone in your party doesn't know or won't stop -- worse if the person you're talking about thinks you're saying something negative but you're not.
* Knowing someone is going to ask you for something that you could do, could give but you don't want to.