Saturday, July 3, 2010

List Random Again

* My Father's Sister's, my girl-cousin Air and Kids are in town. We have been having great fun. I joke that we see them like the World Cup, every 4 years. I am so thankful for that. The Kid is smack dab in the middle of my cousin's two kids and they laugh and screech, and talk sassy and complain together. Ahhh it reminds me of when I was a kid running amuck with Air and Bry. And that is how they were with me, light and dry. Fun, comradery, bickering and laughter, between bike rides and snacks.

I remember catching fireflies that I had never seen before coming from California, Paddleboat fishing, and one Aunt renting Children of the Corn and letting me eat sugar cereal. My other Aunt and Uncle letting us pitch camp outside and rolling around and playing board games on the carpet late at night and barely ever telling us to calm it down.

I wonder if I'll ever be such a good Aunt.

* Ituning. That's right. I'm making a great attempt to update my thingymabobberpod. And I made good on my Michael Jackson, Thriller promise for The Kid. Whodda thought I'd be downloading it now?

*Knitting continues. Strong I am. Shrug knits on the go. A few rows of the strap every night before I pass out.

*I dream about Lice. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

*Can I recommend a Summer Albarino? (*I had to update this b/c I saw I wrote Albino! HAHAHA) Because you should just be drinking it. Light and refreshing sometimes fruitier, sometimes crisper, but a nice break from the Sauvignon Blanc. Oh! The Copious Chardonnay. Yeah I said it a Chardonnay I like. "Stainless steel with a little bit of french oak." HA! No wonderbras!

*Guess what I return the love of the musical. I might sing my dialogue and blogposts from now and ehhhhhhhvvvveeeeer! (Went to see Wicked! with a bastardization of the Triad. Dude ... it was WICK-ED

*Sunshine on water. Go out and find you some. Ocean, Bay, Lake or Pond. Right now, it's lovely folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment