Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heartshaking - not heartbreaking

Heart ... shaking ... get it? It's J-E-L-L-O!

I found a photo, act impressed kids.

This picture that I pulled from the family photo site is from 2009. That's 3 years of photos not uploaded. Sad no?

My Valentine's Day card to my kid reads like a chapter out of a passive aggressive text book. (shame on me ... shame. It's decided I'm not quite a Tiger Mom, it's more like a Meerkat Mom. *sigh)

My husband came home from work at the restaurant and says, "Hey, did you know that Valentine's Day is kind of a big deal? We were so busy. I think people took the day off." Now mind you it's not sad for me because he obviously doesn't know the value of a good Hallmark holiday (this is sarcasm for those unfamiliar with me) it's that he's of a grown-up age and still surprised other people like it.

I went to Zumba rather than stay home and eat dinner w/the family. I like when The Kid asks me to show him a new fast move or tries to immitate me. If I really flail around like he does, that's sad ... but funny. So I get my heart shaking in the best of ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment