- Have you ever been stuck in an airport? For how long? Where?
- I was stuck about 3 years ago in the Mexico City Airport for 5 hours longer than we expected. My son fell asleep leaning on us and drooled. I finished knitting a shawl and started a pair of socks. It could've been worse.
- Have you eaten any holiday goodies yet?
- Yes. Holiday parties have been filled with tasty things with friends. I'm trying to exercise regularly to break even ... trying ...
- If you made pairs of socks with all the stash you have for socks, how many new pair would you create?
- I have a HUGE sock yarn stash. I would say I have 25 - 30 pairs in the wings waiting to be knit.
- What is the best yarn store you have ever been to?
- I love Imagiknit here in the city, Knitterly in Petaluma and when I went to NYC I found love at PurlSoho.
- Have you seen anyone wear a Santa hat this Holiday season ?
- Yes. It was sparkling!
- Have you played a fun game and you want to share it?
- One less heard of I think is called Forbidden Desert. It's a collaborative game. You try to rebuild your broken ship in leave the desert before you die in a sandstorm. Trust me, it's fun.
- Peppermint or gingerbread?
- Gingerbread. I like it soft and chewy not so much on the snappy side.
- Have you cancelled a subscription lately? How did the company respond?
- I haven't recently.
- What should I bring to a 90 year olds birthday celebration?
(they said no gifts, but I just have to)
- Chocolate, champagne and/or flowers.
- Tell us a favorite Holiday gift you recall from your childhood please.
- a fish aquarium. I know my parents saved a lot of money for me to get one when I was in first grade. It wasn't fancy, but we had guppies in class for science and I told my Dad how much I loved them. I couldn't believe it. Best present ever.
Monday, December 19, 2016
Kathy's Monday Q&A
Let's join in on Kathy's fun. It's full of holiday cheer and well, just Kathy cheer. :)