Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sorry I'm a Judgey Mean Girl

I feel like I should apologize for the previous post. I wish I was more like the other knitters I like to read. They include stories about their weekends and lives and are so much more positive than mine.

Even when they vent, they don't sound like a 15 year old who can't have new shoes and a candy bar.

I thought about deleting the post. But this is who I can sometimes be. And maybe it's a good reminder for myself to leave it here. I need to be kinder. I need to not be so defensive.

One can dislike, disagree and be respectful. (isn't this what I'm always lording over The Kid?)

So on that note. What can I say that is more positive about the world we live in and the people we share it with?

We keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment