Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Knitting: Mission 1 Completed!

Woo + Hoo = Woo Hoo!

I managed 5 hand knit hats by 3pm (coffee time) on Dec. 17th. Speedy G is going out on holiday for 3 weeks and I was determined to gift the Koffee Klatch all at the same time.

The hats are a little homeadey, but the boys seemed to like them well enough. Honestly, I told them, not to feel obligated if it wasn't their thing, they could find them another home.

But first, I wanted pictures. I tried to match patterns to the person as best as I could. I think I did okay in that respect. Anyhow. Here are my FOs (finished objects, non knitters) on my friends.

For Speedy G, the fischer cable hat. Faux brim. I figured if it doesn't work for him, he can pass it on to one of his many mini-mes.


This is Harrigan sporting the striped side of the Christopher hat. A Madelinetosh knit!

Jhui, Mr. Slouch himself, so the last minute slouch was perfect. Cascade 220 Heathers, can't go wrong.

Then there is Mr. WP. Such a swell sense of humor and lots of good brown jackets, I thought a classic watchman's hat would go well.

And last but not least RJ, his love of burgundy both the color and the wine is not lost on me, nor his simple style.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the hats look perfect on your friends! It's almost frightening how well coordinated they look!

    ReplyDelete