I opened my inbox and tried to de-clutter and get to the important stuff and respond. I was derailed. I got a Plucky Knitter notification. Sweater Kit pre-order sale. Oh man. I clicked the link thinking I would just ... look.
Fat chance. Next thing I know, I was pre-ordering the Contessa colorway, the size with the extra skein, because what if my bust size is larger than I thought?
And now the post impulse guilt:
- I don't feel like my knitting skills are really worthy of this kit.
- I have been trying to keep my distance from sweaters. My last 3 have not really turned out as well as I would've liked.
- Aidez is still blocking on my ottoman.
- I screwed up my last kit from Plucky Knitter. The sad face, pulled too hard Color Affection.
- I have so much in stash right now. I can't knit fast enough.
- I recently bought yarn at my local for a Mom project. (I have been knitting with completion on this. But there is still a lot of yarn left.)