- Parents have The Kid, The Car & My Keys
- Man Friend does not have car to get home quickly. Man Friend has another set of keys.
- I should keep a copy of keys at my desk. There is a hardware store across the street. I have not made a copy of keys.
- I have been itching to go swimming again since Sunday. I could go today, as I wait for everyone to return from their days ... except I forgot to pack my swim gear, because I was running late.
- I didn't even have to take The Kid to school this morning. However I needed to take a cup of coffee this morning before even trying to look at my cubicle. I was late.
- I have an old suit in my file cabinet. Yeah. That is NOT happening. In fact it should be thrown away. -- Great, another to do for Monday ;)
- Well, we have no idea what we are doing for dinner. However I don't think that it will involve much food for the three that are eating ice cream at Fenton's right now. haha!
- I packed my knitting. Thank goodness!
- I think I will distract myself with some local stores.
- I think if they are not home by then, I will knit on the sidewalk.
- I better pee before I go.
Friday, February 4, 2011
I'm really quite good at it. It's part of my talent to over complicate and easily distract oneself.