Friday, February 4, 2011

Self Sabotage

I'm really quite good at it. It's part of my talent to over complicate and easily distract oneself.
  • Parents have The Kid, The Car & My Keys
  • Man Friend does not have car to get home quickly. Man Friend has another set of keys.
  • I should keep a copy of keys at my desk. There is a hardware store across the street. I have not made a copy of keys.
  • I have been itching to go swimming again since Sunday. I could go today, as I wait for everyone to return from their days ... except I forgot to pack my swim gear, because I was running late.
  • I didn't even have to take The Kid to school this morning. However I needed to take a cup of coffee this morning before even trying to look at my cubicle. I was late.
  • I have an old suit in my file cabinet. Yeah. That is NOT happening. In fact it should be thrown away. -- Great, another to do for Monday ;)
  • Well, we have no idea what we are doing for dinner. However I don't think that it will involve much food for the three that are eating ice cream at Fenton's right now. haha!
  • I packed my knitting. Thank goodness!
  • I think I will distract myself with some local stores.
  • I think if they are not home by then, I will knit on the sidewalk.
  • I better pee before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment