Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Crazy Is Showing Again!

My husband thinks I am crazy right now. With school starting, I am bringing the hammer. Everybody must be a moving gear to make the machine that is the household work. But they just think I'm crazy. And I am, but I am crazy for them, on their behalf. See what a martyr I am?

Why am I hammering? Why am I pushy, clipped and insensitive to big soft eyes, pouting, scoffing and franco-american hand gestures that wave me away like an insignificant bug?

BECAUSE THE CHILD IS LAZY.

He will do homework, messy, and wait for me to complain and make him fix it. I don't expect things to be perfect. I have gotten on that great cruise ship in life called, "I know he's not even close to his potential." I know what he's capable of.

HE HAS GROWN-UP LAZY IN A LITTLE BOY BODY!!

SAVE ME!!

You know what the problem is? He has no FIRE. He has expectations and he wants to be served.

I HAVE CREATED AN ENTITLED MONSTER.

Well, I'm Mom and I will nip this crap in the bud now, I don't care if it costs me cool points and therapy hours.

I'm irritated.

ha! I have to laugh. Because I wonder if anyone will read this hitting the "Next Blog" button. Everytime I click through for fun ... I get a a TON of these blogs where everybody's kids are just so golden and fanfreakingtastic and never do anything irritating. Who are these people? Oh the same people with the outdoor studio professional studio portraits in matching outfits and champagne colored SUVs.

I feel ill. I'm a horrible mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment