Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 2 Part 2

While I ducked into Purl Soho and a few other cute shops, the boys walked through Chinatown and little Italy. I met up with them as they were finishing off gelato and espresso.


 
We joked that I took this next picture because the lady in orange looked like my mom.


Dragon fruit!

We headed back towards 5th Ave. taking it all in.





We are truly amazed at how the foreign tourists will wait in line to go to stores like Hollister and Abercrombie. Personally I think Asians shouldn't give them any hard earned money.

We are also surprised we don't see as many dogs as in San Francisco. New York is more family friendly than we expected. 

Our feet needed a little rest so we hoofed back to the hotel for a quick swim and shower and some relaxing.

New York is fun, but you have to move fast to keep up with her.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely Chinatown and Little Italy is there to entertain the boys while you peruse Purl Soho. Hope you brought back some spoils.
    I guess Ambercrombie and Hollister aren't across the pond? I don't shop at those stores. Too skinny for me and was it Ambercrombie's CEO that talked that smack about not wanting plus sized ppl to wear his clothes and he looked less than chic himself? Snort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We saw dogs in the upper west side where there is more residential housing. People walk their dogs and carry bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you bought at Purl Soho!

    ReplyDelete