Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Intermediate post

1) I'm posting via iPhone mobile blogger app. These people should consult me because I have some serious recommendations. It is failing to allow me to reply to posts. This is something I'm trying to do a little more. It has crashed three times saving drafts and trying to publish with and without photos. I have lost most of the entries, drat.  Hang in there with me.

2) The wifi at the hotel is angry with me and has my latest draft spinning.

3) Lets talk about you!
Kepanie, Sapphireblue and wanderingCat, this is an eating town, and  definitely part of the adventure we wanted and our getting. I wish you all a lovely meal or two here. Also makes it easier to put in the extra hours of walking.

Deborah, I love your city and imagine you working out in this town is very inspiring. I love Central Park but am intrigued by the "rules" and directions of the runners. You must explain this to me! We don't have this in golden gate park as far as I know.

Karen as much as I can tell from your blog you and yours know how to enjoy the fast and slow paces of life. Go and enjoy yourselves!

I'll be back with more phood and photos.

Thanks for tuning in.

3 comments:

  1. OH boy. The Blogger app really sucks. I've tried to use it before with the old url. Yes! I've been to NYC once w/my sils and we walked for miles every day and oinked out. Had reservations at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. We got buzzed on cocktails and grubbed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you adventurous to be blogging with a phone. I resist because I feel I will bust a vein in frustration. Hotel wifi is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about some good eats. I really want to go there some time.

    ReplyDelete