So I must think what else can I shift my focus on?
- Paperwork in the bedroom.
- Sorting/Chucking The Kid's school stack.
- Getting rid of excess clothing for the whole family. Thin it out, move it out.
- Measure Kitchen cabinets for curtains.
- Stop being so non confrontational and ask the building manager to fix the hutch cabinets in the livingroom.
- Get new shelves. (Now that I don't have to pay for a new camera ... this doesn't seem so whacky.)
- Update my life in photos: Kid, Family and Knitting.
- Paint at least the hallway
- Get kid to ride a bike where he's not terrified.
- Plan vacation without being a brat.
Not necessarily in that order.
Speaking of which -- tried to watch Hoarders the other night while I was knitting, but it got me all choked up and it was SO depressing that I had to switch between that and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Yeah, well fictional murders are less sad than these real people's lives. Anyways, while watching I got off my fat ass and put the knitting needles down long enough to tidy up my nightstand and get rid of 3 pairs of shoes that are taking up space in my shoe rack.
Perhaps I should watch Hoarders more.