Friday, April 16, 2010

Photos and Next K-Steps

I wish that I was better about posting pictures of things. But I'm not. I think that is mainly because I don't have things organized when I end up posting.

I also think that if I did actually post more pics, they still wouldn't be as nice as I'd like them to be, because I'm just not very artistic and good at photography.

However I am making a goal this weekend to post some W.I.P pics. Works in progress. For the three of you that read this it will bore you to tears because you already see this crap like everyday I drag my ziplocked knitting in. However I'm givin' a shout out to K-Step.

K-Step and I have been texting and talking at night here and there. Whispering sweet nothings of future rendezvous of window shopping, yarn stalking, tea and patterns. Knit-Alongs, Crochet-Alongs and story-alongs as well.

She's super busy, I'm busy, and welp, timing is everything. My heart yearns for her all the more. It's like wanting to see your boyfriend during Finals, well so I imagine ... when I refresh the database, it's a little slow loading those old and many records. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment