Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pretty Things

I have been meaning to share this with you for a bit, but I was getting distracted. I needed a decent photo.

So here are two lovely gifts I've received from some knitting pals.



The socks are from Andi, they came with some other lovely treats like tea and stationary accessories, swoon.  I adore it all, but I cannot tell you how happy the socks make me. I'm a little Mr. Rogers about them. I keep them in a corner by my knitting chair. I like to wear them like some people wear slippers, except I don't really move around the apartment in them. I like to wear them in the chair, and knit and watch t.v..

They are buttery soft and hug me "toe up".


The other fun candy loops or "floops" are some happiness sent to me from the ever endearing Kathy B. I keep these divided in 3 places. My knit notions basket and 2 travel knit bags. Never underestimate the need for stitch markers.

Thank you friends for your kindness and generosity. Thanks everyone for visiting.

12 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I like to be prepared with things I might need stashed in all of the places I might need them. The socks are things of beauty indeed. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't knitting friends the BEST. The stitch markers are adorable: I've never seen anything like them in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts. What sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so nice! Isn't it fun to get a package, especially one you were not expecting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Great socks in a lovely color. Those are interesting stitch markers! I've never seen them before either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a darling. LOVE those socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great (practical!) gifts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy you received some gifts! lovely thoughtful blogging friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your soft socks are lovely! Floops--really? I've never seen Floops. I need to find some Floops because they are adorable.

    Terrific gifts for a terrific knit blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't blogging friends the best! Super lovely gifts from some great bloggers.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete