Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hungry Girl goes Chomp Chomp


I think I'm going to be one of those people where Hungry beats out Lazy. I will unfortunately not be one of those girls that goes "thin" after getting invisaligns in.

I have managed to eat even though I wear my Invisaligns most of the time. I think about food a lot. Is it worth it? I tell myself it's okay to eat my lunch at 9:30 or 10:30 and then I end up snacking around 2. I'm constantly working on my eating/timing strategy.

However I find I'm getting pretty fast at taking these puppies out, even a brand new set of trays.

The time consuming thing ... is the post eating cleaning. OMG! I look like a hobo going into the bathroom, armed with floss, brush, toothpaste, industrial sized flouride rinse. Teeth brushing in work bathroom is a little ick nast as well. I will have to increase my Purell stock.

shudder I just put some on my hands just thinking about the women's bathroom.

Okay that's crazy talk too.

LAY-ZEE ME is going to keep the eating going, the belly a growing and hopefully somewheres in there, my teeth will straighten up a bit.

ps: My love of the almond has faded when I realized it requires TWICE as much brushing before putting on the trays.

No comments:

Post a Comment