Monday, March 1, 2010

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Today is 1 March. The 2010 Winter Olympics and Knitting Olympics are completed. Finished. Ovah.

And Stacy's Cowl remains suspended at the top of the slope, waiting to complete it's final runs. The final row. The kitchener join.

Seriously, I know if I just stopped, took the time and applied myself I could've done it. (Like posting photos of The Kid's Valentine's, President's Day, Lunar New Year, Black History Month Party, or mailing shit to France AND Marin)

I also know I could've told you all I did it and bullshitted about how, you all (twos of you) would have to wait for final photos. And if those took weeks to post no one would be surprised because i'm infamously slow with things like that.

But then I would be a liar, liar and my pants would be aflame. I don't know maybe it's unethical to me only because it has to do with knitting. Like if I were talking about trying a recipe or finishing a home project... I would lie ... just to get you off my back. But knitting is kind of sacred no?

And I would lie to have that naked knitting man olympian medalion image as if I earned it. I could even buy a naked knitting man t-shirt and get a laugh or two ...

Failure is not complete. And my pants aren't on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment