Sunday, July 17, 2011

Missing Pieces

I haven't posted in a bit so I will put in a bullet list to suffice. These are missing pieces in my life.
  • Clean surface space
  • Consistent flossing
  • Parenting this is clearly defined as "parental expectation" opposed to my son's version of "parental suggestion".
  • Proper dinners. (lately we have fallen shamelessly into way too many make do with leftover nights. Which would be fine, but we are snacking, grazing and not sitting together and having normal conversation, which I hear is ALL the rage.)
  • Cake. I have been craving it and not having it. I've tried a piece of chocolate, I've tried eating something else to keep the desire at bay. Here's the truth, it's something else I've eaten, it's not chocolate cake, and I'm not stupid, and apparently neither are my cravings. I am going to have to bake some chocolate cake this week.
  • Spare time. Yeah yeah. "Blah, blah, blah.", as The Kid says.

No comments:

Post a Comment