Saturday, August 20, 2011

No Knitting Progress

I obsess all day about having some time to knit. I try and whip some stitches out on my shawl while taking the MUNI up / or down market st. to/from The Kid's school commute. I always shove it back into the depths of my bag with pangs of unrequited knitting love. However when I get home I've been spending a lot of quality time with Mistborn.

Every evening, it somehow defaults to reading for fun. People are clean and fed. The apartment ... well ... meh. People are clean and fed. Laundry is warm and folded so I just end up couching it.

I have a project under my chair in the living room. TWO projects by the side of my bed in the bedroom and I think possibly a slight film of dust growing on the gallon sized ziplock bags from lack of work.

It's okay, I'm coming to terms with it. There is so much I want to do and knit. But that's always life right? I want to be a better mother, wife, friend, person -- knitter. Anyways when I am knitting I'm enjoying myself. I wonder if I will ever make anything that fits or hangs right ha! I suppose that's another part of the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment