Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time for what? To do stuff.

I have a little time on my hands right now as I wait for normalcy to completely return.

I admit to reading the news and I find it disturbing.

This one is in our hometown. I'm going to follow this case, because I'm a weirdo.

I'm taking the Man Friend here for his birthday. Grown ups only:

He has asked for the tasting menu which the entire table must participate in. That's fine with me. I think it's cute when he gets all girlie and demanding. Usually that's my role.

Though I told him I'm thinking that since I've been such a good girl I might get either some boots or join a Verb for Keeping Warm's yarn club.

He said go for the boots which is practical (and he's probably thinking less house cluttering) and maybe he'll save the yarn club for special occasion. Can he do that though? I mean there might be a window I have to join in. He also said he can pick it up from the store since the restaurant is just down the street. He likes the people and family that work/own it. Nicest ever he says. In fact as non knitter he knew about this place before me. Love that.

Mayor Harrigan has responded to our inquiries for where he'd like to go for his birthday and he's finally chosen a place AGDT (About GD time) and now the wheels are being set in motion. The place he selected, BlueStem looks like a good time. We might go here for ManFriend's children included birthday dinner.

I hope there is some time to knit this weekend after The Kid and I make his amazing invention for his father's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment