- I know you are all crying for examples, and I'm here to provide:
- It seems I have misplaced my camera battery charger ... again.
- My glasses case is empty. I carry around the case in hopes the case and the glasses are soon reunited, again.
- It seems I went home to take care of a few items and totally got distracted and visited with my yarn. I love my yarn. But I don't want to be late back at work because of my yarn. Thankfully I wasn't, but it was VERY close. I was distracted, hmm surprised that happened?
- I couldn't remember which bag I left the car keys in, so I had to dig through all of them. I found it, but still, it's pathetic right? I reason it out, this happens because I only drive once a month, possibly.
Self awareness, the ongoing DIY project.
Post a Comment