Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Disclaimer of the Day

I realize if I were a true blogger there would be pictures to accompany most of these written reports. However I'm cheap. Cheap with my time, and since I lost my card reader USB which minimizes photo upload. I just haven't had it in me to spend that amount of time with the photo thing.

I regret it, I will regret it when looking back I want to a visual reminder. Oh well.

By the way, I take craptastic photos. I'm no Little Snoopy. However I'm thinking maybe by hanging out with a cool person, I could learn by osmosis. Then again, I could try reading a camera manual as well ...

1 comment:

  1. The camera manual kills me. It's like my mind just turns into mush when I open it with all that technical jargon. I had to pay someone money to teach me. I might be able to help you out though if you want some pointers. For free even! ;)

    And remember, your favorite novel probably has no pictures in it.

    ReplyDelete