Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Yarn Story

So I finished one handwarmer yesterday.

Knowing I could possibly finish a whole pair out here depending I brought a back-up project. The original nemesis lacey stole. I packed some green pima cotton that I didn't have time to wind in the pre-holiday/travel momentum.

Well, I thought I forgot my yarn for the handwarmers in the airport. (It had rolled past my lap) so I started rolling the beautiful shiny hank of green. However my husband made us line-up early. Which is fine. So I had to shove it back in my project bag.

Needless to say, I've spent a day and a half untangling and rolling it.

I'm less than excited about it now. I still had to knit 2 rows to try and get over it.

I think I could've used a smaller needle ...

No comments:

Post a Comment