Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Procrastination

I feel like today I should really write about more than just putting things off.

Today I should write about honestly. This honesty is partly based in knowing that I will either put things off because I'm lazy, or because by the time I have to do things, I have other priorities and engagements that perhaps were not expected to be scheduled but are.

I should also mention that in some cases this is all workable. However if it's relate to your son's school and "the children" are depending on you to deliver, you should really, really think about this.

I scheduled a dinner party the day before Art Entries are due for the district contest. The forms are pretty much filled out. This year they asked for digital copies. Most of that is done.

There is one file ... that I MEANT to review this weekend and deal with. I didn't. I had company and then a family function. This is on ME. This is how things simply work. I did not buffer appropriately. It will get done.

I will have to reach another level of crazy first.

Really, can we discuss why a .mov file is not okay now? Why they tell you to download "any converter from google"? ANY? dear god, have you never had a virus before? Lucky bastards.

Anyhow. This is my own fault. And the fact that I create my own crazy depresses me.

Falalala will be on hold for a few more days.

ps: The attendance for xmas eve is up to 15 now. I'm working till the day before (xmas eve ... eve?). Color me screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment