Friday, December 23, 2011

Sharing

In my attempts to gain holiday spirit I'm going to share with you.

1) I'm going to knit some Korknisse. I think the Kid will be pleased.

2) I'm going to hang the yarn wreath, no matter how ugly it turns out.

3) HM has shared with me this brownie santa hat recipe that I'm going to make my Christmas dessert.

4)This is the Crazy Pants Christmas Eve Menu:
Cheese Plate with Membrillo & Fig Jam, Marcona Almonds, Olives
Roasted Sausages & Caramelized Onions, Dijon & Crusty Bread
Roast Chicken Ala Ellenesque

*Crab with choice of Vietnamese lime salt or melted butter
Beer Boiled Prawn Cocktail

Roast Vegetable
California Salad with Henry's "Shake Well" Vinagrette

Ama's famous butter Christmas butter cookies
Santa Hat Brownies

*Subject to change due to quality/availability/kitchen fatigue

No comments:

Post a Comment