Monday, December 10, 2012

Family Quotes: Gentle Teasing, The Morning Edition

We were lagging by 5 mins this morning to get out of the door. The only thing we forgot were the library books, but I didn't remember that honestly until just now, ha!

Waiting for a light to change at the crosswalk, I look at my handsome son. 'Tis the season to be Mommy ...

Me: Hmm, you forgot to wash your face again this morning huh? You have bits of sleep in your eye, and milk on your chin.

Him in humble voice, avoiding eye contact: Yeah.

Me in a matter of fact voice .. very dry indeed: Well, that's okay you're too young for girlfriends anyways.

He smiles

Me:... And your friends already know what a dork you are.

Him: You know, I don't think I get all my dork from Dad.

Oh really?

Me: Yeah, I know.

French Onion Soup at Chez Maman on Hayes St.

No comments:

Post a Comment