Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekend Ready

Oh Yes I am. I know I'm not alone.

The Kid has been stretched thin. Re-entry post holidays has been ... challenging. He looks forward to sleeping in as long as he doesn't miss his cartoons.

Not wanting to miss out is something the two of us share. We need to check each other a little bit.

I have a few errands to run in the Mission on Friday, hopefully it will be quick and I can hustle home in time for some KQED+ Mysteries! -- With my knitting of course. Almost done with that textured shawl. I think I discovered why I was off on my stitch count. I'll let you know who is really right, the pattern or me in the future. I am sure I will do this pattern again. It just really celebrates a pretty yarn.

Even though the battle of the laundry hamper must continue, a Futsal game must be played and somewhere I need to get some grown woman exercise ... I look forward to collapsing in a heap of yarn on a couch or in a corner, or anywhere I can.

The weekend feels ... comforting at this point. It is something I can enjoy at a pace that feels like my own. There is space.

No comments:

Post a Comment