Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How To Improve My Crap

1. Make a cootie catcher or carry a Magic 8 Ball for indecisive moments. Today I asked HM if I should get coffee, after telling Mlouis, I didn't think I was going to have any.

2. Always carry Puffs Travel Tissue. The Kid's nose is an unpredictable thing.

3. Go and purchase Craft Tower, and not wait for any validation Man Friend or Triad Friend. Tidy up that Crap!

4. Start the Kid's Camoflauge blanket car camping. Febreeze to get the campfire scent out later. That's the best the gang had. Oh and, "Is campfire smell that bad?"

5. Buy New DVD Player for bedroom, since it seems that I have ruined the old one falling asleep to various dvds at night, and letting the motor run all night when I don't wake up in the middle of the night to turn it off.

* Invent sleep function for DVD? Stop the insomnia! ha!

6. Sit-ups. 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment